Delivery Services handles all mail for the central campus. Student mail is delivered directly to each college by the United States Postal Service. Daily mail volumes handled average:
- 8,000 pieces of incoming mail
- 8,000 pieces of outgoing mail
- 1,500 pieces of campus mail
Delivery Services acts as a liaison for Rice University with the U.S. Post Office, Federal Express, and UPS. Services provided include:
Other services available include:
- UPS administrator for on-line setup and trouble shooting.
- FedEx adminstrator for on-line setup and trouble shooting.
- Campus Mail one-time and multi-use envelopes (letter and flat) for purchase. Place your order online at delivery.rice.edu.
- Campus Mail multi-use recycled envelopes available free of charge (letter and flat); Call or place your order online for quantities needed.
- Pick-up of empty toner cartridges for recycling.
- Blue Books (test booklets) available in 12 and 24 pages for sale to departments.
- Thesis paper available for sale at the Campus Post Office.